Mississippi Personal Injury Lawyers Dedicated to Getting You Maximum Compensation

If your are hurt in a car accident or 18-wheeler accident, we will fight to get you the largest possible recovery.

We have successfully handled many cases throughout the state of Mississippi and won millions of dollars for our clients and their families.

Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries

Our personal injury lawyers will diligently pursue every aspect of your case including:

  • Medical examinations
  • Investigation of the facts
  • Depositions
  • Securing expert witnesses
  • Your trial

We will push hard for insurance companies to resolve your case quickly and fairly.

Help That Comes to You

If you are not well enough to come to our office, our lawyers and staff will come to you.

Don’t see your issue listed? Call or drop us a note to discuss how we can help you.

Bilingual Lawyers and Staff

We have English and Spanish speaking staff. We provide interpreters for court and important medical visits so that judges and doctors fully understand the facts of your case.

“I was badly injured when the car I was traveling in was struck by an eighteen-wheeler. I was in the hospital for weeks with a life threatening injury to my spine. Thankfully Elmore & Peterson took my case and got a fair settlement.

Now my wife and I will have enough money to take care of ourselves in the coming years.”

Manuel C., Jackson, MS

Frequently Asked Questions

An injured person can still sue a negligent driver even if he is partially responsible for causing the accident, but the amount of the injured person’s recovery will be reduced by the amount of his fault.

It may, but the best way to get a good settlement figure is to prepare as if you are going to trial.

Usually it must be filed within three years, but the time to bring a lawsuit may be shorter for medical malpractice cases, cases against public entities, or suits involving intentional acts. The time limit can also change in cases where a minor is injured. There are other exceptions to the general three-year rule. Every year people lose their right to recover damages by not filing their lawsuit in a timely fashion. It is extremely important that you seek the advice of a lawyer as soon as possible if you have an injury from an auto or truck accident, or if a loved one has died.

Don’t see the answer you were looking for? Call or drop us a note – we will be happy to talk to you – no obligation!